In co-operation with ADAC Ambulance Service we will be on the spot and take you back to your home country. We provide aid fast and not bureaucratically.
We keep the ADAC ambulance fleet ready for European and worldwide use 365 days a year. We are ready for takeoff within 2 hours. Additional ambulance aircraft can also be chartered if necessary.
All aircraft types are fitted out with intensive care medical equipmentand and are continuously kept up to date with the latest developments in medical technology:
- Portable ventilator: Hamilton T1
- Portable monitor: Corpuls 3 with integrated defibrillator and external pacemaker; Corpuls 1 with integrated defibrillator
- Syringe pump: Perfusor Braun Space
- Infusion pump: Infusomat Braun Space
- Pacemaker: EP 3074
- Videoscope: Storz C-MAC
- Ultrasound system: FUJIFILM SonoSite Edge
- Bronchoscope: Ambu AScope
- Intra-osseous device: Arrow EZ-IO
- Blood analysis device: Abbott i-STAT
- Suction unit: LSU 4000 and Accu Vacu
- Newborn child transport: Dräger TI 500 incubator with baby ventilator Stephan F 120 mobile in cooperation with Cnopf'sche Kinderklinik, Nuremberg
- Heart-lung-machine (ECMO) in cooperation with Universitätsklinikum, Erlangen
In close cooperation with the ADAC SE, we are constantly improving our high standard in the flight ambulance service.
After all, ADAC Premium and ADAC Plus members as well as those with health insurance are entitled to first-class service!