Whether it’s providing you with reliable maintenance services, making our aircraft charter and management services available to you around the clock or offering you professional support in the purchase and sale of your business jets, there are many good reasons to place your trust in us.
Our decades of experience with owning, operating and providing maintenance for business jets, as well as specializing in sales and acquisition, are unique in our industry worldwide, in this combination and to this depth.
You can trust our expert teams, which consist of over 330 highly qualified employees. We will handle your individual wishes with the utmost attention and provide you with competent advice down to the last detail.
Aircraft Maintenance: Are you looking for a reliable partner for aircraft maintenance?
- We are an internationally recognized maintenance and design organization.
- We have more than 60 years of market experience.
- Our headquarters, with 8000 m2 of hangar space, is centrally located in Europe at the 24/7 airport in Nuremberg (EDDN), Germany.
- We are a service center for Challenger, Falcon, Global, Hawker and Learjet business jets.
- We offer a wide range of MRO services: line and base maintenance, airframes, engines, avionics, interiors, components, modifications, upgrades, structural repairs and paint.
- We are approved by well-known engine and avionics manufacturers such as Honeywell, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Collins Aerospace and Universal.
- We have a maintenance station in Oberpfaffenhofen (EDMO), Germany, and two maintenance line stations in Austria, in Vienna (LOWW) and Klagenfurt (LOWK)
- We have a component shop in Landsberg am Lech, Germany.
- We offer AOG/MRT support.
- We are approved by a variety of national aviation authorities.
- Our customers are from all over Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the USA and South East Asia.
- We have over 180 highly trained and experienced technicians.
As owners and operators of business and ambulance aircraft, we know what is important in aircraft maintenance.
Are you looking for an experienced aircraft operator that represents maximum flight safety and flexibility?
- Safety, reliability and flexibility are our top priorities.
- As the second-oldest commercial operator of aircraft in Germany (AOC D-002 EG), we are one of the most experienced operators of business jets and ambulance aircraft in Europe.
- Our main operational base is centrally located for Europe at the 24/7 airport in Nuremberg (EDDN).
- Our EBAA "Platinum Safety of Flight Award" represents over 100,000 hours of safe flying.
- For the ADAC, we keep our ambulance fleet ready around the clock for international patient repatriation flights.
- Our corporate jet charter service enables you to charter business jets for ad hoc flights to more than 5,000 airports worldwide.
- For aircraft owners, our aircraft management service offers a turnkey worry-free package for the professional operation of their own jet.
- Our experienced CAMO team supervises the continuous airworthiness of our own fleet and those of our third party customers.
- More than 30 permanent pilots are in service worldwide for our corporate and ambulance fleet.
As an operator of a wide range of business and ambulance aircraft, we know what is important in flying and will carry out your wishes.
Aircraft Sales and Acquisitions:
Buying and selling business aircraft is a complex process; we make it simple.
- We have over 60 years of experience in the purchase, sale and brokerage of new and pre-owned business jets.
- We offer a unique expertise from more than 350 aircraft transactions in Germany and abroad to date.
- We market your current jet with the highest grade of professionalism and integrity.
- We provide objective advice during the selection process of your new jet.
- We review the technical history of short-listed aircraft.
- We draft and negotiate the offer and purchase agreement.
- We coordinate the pre-purchase inspection, escrow-services, delivery and aircraft registration.
- We enjoy an excellent reputation in our worldwide network of partners.
- We provide exclusive access to aviation-specific databases and intelligence.
- You receive professional, confident and personal advice from specialists.
- We exercise discretion.
As an aircraft owner and operator and internationally recognized maintenance provider for business jets from various manufacturers, we provide competent support in all aspects of aircraft transactions.
Profound knowledge, exceptional commitment and the personal relationship with our customers — these are the pillars on which we have successfully built our business for many decades. About us
Locations: where you can find us
Our headquarters is located at the 24/7 airport in Nuremberg, Germany. We also operate two line stations in Austria – in Vienna since 2006 and in Klagenfurt since 2017. Our line maintenance there includes service work, troubleshooting and minor inspections. Within the scope of our EASA Part 145 approval, we are now also represented with base and line maintenance services at our new location in Oberpfaffenhofen. Our component shop in Landsberg am Lech, Germany, offers you comprehensive services for various components of different aircraft types.
Our maintenance stations that are centrally located in Europe are easy to reach and make sure that your aircraft is back in the air quickly.
Work or relaxation? Our Head of Interior Solutions reveals the secrets of good cabin comfort.