Aero-Dienst offers full service for all major avionics systems on a wide range of business aircraft. Continuous training of our staff, strong manufacturer relationships and the profound engineering competence of our in-house EASA Part 21 design organization have led to an excellent reputation as one of the leading providers of avionics solutions in Europe.
Our full service includes:
- Conversion and retrofitting to the latest avionic systems
- Systems failure analysis
- Maintenance and replacement of avionic systems
- Maintenance check according to maintenance documents
- Engineering Services and EASA STC development
- Cabin/cockpit connectivity
- In-flight entertainment
- MRT Support (Mobile Repair Team)
High requirements – reliably implemented for all well-known avionics systems
With our full service we support the following systems:
- Modern integrated "Glass Cockpits" and avionics systems
- Automatic flight control systems
- Radar, DME, transponder and TCAS
- Communication systems and equipment
- Navigation systems and equipment
- DFDR and DCVR (readout and check)
- Flight management system (FMS)
- Battery system
- EGPWS and TAWS
- ELT (programming)
- Cabin / cockpit connectivity
- In-flight entertainment systems
We maintain authorized repair agreements and dealer authorizations with many established avionics manufacturers, through which we have established ourselves as the preferred provider of avionics solutions for business jets
Cabin / cockpit connectivity
Connectivity during the flight is a must-have in our data and information-intensive times. With advanced satellite-based internet systems, we enable communication in the cabin and cockpit. Our connectivity service offers you a wide range of options for this, and we would be happy to provide you with detailed offers on the subject of voice and data.
This includes upgrading the cabin system (e.g. Satcom upgrade including Wi-Fi router installation), including voice telephony, e-mail and internet as well as security-related cockpit connectivity such as FANS-1A and CPDLC, etc.
We would be happy to put together a connectivity package for you that gives you exactly what you need on board your aircraft. Call us or send us an e-mail so that we can determine your needs together. After all, your connectivity requirements can best be determined when we know what you want to do on board, where you are travelling and what your budget is.
Would you like to have the same ease of use and access to entertainment during the flight as you have in your living room? After our upgrade to your in-flight entertainment system, you will have the same entertainment options on board as at home: widescreen, high-definition TV, media server, DVD player, Blu-ray player, sound system, Airshow, iPod, etc.
With our modern systems you can store or stream media of any kind with the highest sound and picture quality.
Our Engineering Services team offers complete modification management and certification:
- Profound engineering expertise of own in-house EASA Design Organization (Approval No. EASA.21J.041)
- EASA STC / Minor change development for upgrades of avionic and electrical systems including IFE and Satcom systems
- Minor change / repair development for interior refurbishments
- Privilege to approve Minor changes / repairs
- Supporting design change approvals for Foreign Aviation Authorities (non-EASA)
- Complete certification services for interior and avionic solutions
As a commercial aviation company, we operate our own fleet of various aircraft types - we know what is important when it comes to avionics installations and retrofits.
Experience & expertise for our customers
For several decades we have been offering our customers installation, repair, conversion, retrofitting and upgrades of their avionics. Due to our many years of experience and expertise, we are an active member of the Honeywell Channel Partner Advisory Board (CPAB) and the Honeywell Global Customer Committee (GCC).