The ownership and management of a business aircraft is subject to a variety of legal and technical requirements. In order to meet these, our CAMO team offers you competent support. After all, maintaining airworthiness is part of our long-standing core business. You benefit from our decades of experience, both organizationally and technically.
We ensure that your business jet is maintained in accordance with the maintenance program (IHP) defined by the manufacturer. Within the scope of our CAMO+ approval we are authorized to perform the Airworthiness Review for a wide range of different aircraft types.
As part of the CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation), we continuously monitor the airworthiness of your business jet and offer all related services:
- Continuing airworthiness management according to EASA Part M
- Creation of maintenance programs according to Part M.A.302
- Organization and monitoring of aircraft maintenance in our service center or at selected partners
- Airworthiness reviews according to Part M.A.710
- Coordination and monitoring of maintenance events worldwide
- Management of M-registered aircraft under IoM aviation regulations
Experience & Expertise
As the owner and operator of various aircraft types, we are familiar with the challenges associated with complying with the applicable regulations for individual aircraft. We make sure that your aircraft is verifiably documented at all times in a condition corresponding to its manufacturer's type design or in a properly modified condition.