September 2019 (sr): Universal FMS service is now available in Aero-Dienst's Component Shop in Landsberg/Lech, Germany.
Why choose Aero-Dienst for your FMS service?
- Highly qualified avionics team with decades of experience
- Full focus on your requests and requirements
- Short standard TATs of 2-3 work days
- Same day service available (AOG fees apply)
- Our central location within Europe is quickly reached by courier when time is of the essence
- Hundreds of satisfied customers
Contact us for more information:
Manager Maintenance Component Shop
Phone: +49 911 93 56-445
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With an over 60-year track record in maintaining, operating, selling and managing a wide range of business and ambulance aircraft, Aero-Dienst is considered one of the leading business aviation companies in Europe. By employing more than 330 aviation professionals who focus on precision, reliability and absolute customer satisfaction, Aero-Dienst has earned a worldwide reputation for excellence in best-value-for-money aviation services – customer-focused, transparent and fair.